هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  PortalPortal  جستجوجستجو  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  ثبت نامثبت نام  ورود  

short beautiful stories

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+3
Jany
Saghar
alaa4u
7 مشترك
رفتن به صفحه : 1, 2  الصفحة التالية
نويسندهپيام
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

تعداد پستها : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-23

short beautiful stories Empty
پستعنوان: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 10, 2009 1:22 pm

سلام دوستانم
خوبید؟
من تعدادی از (ستوریس) از تعدادی از سایتس خواندم
من دست دارم (تو شیر ) که با شما
من آنها را در هر دوی آنها عربی و انکلیسی نویشتم
من دست دارم شما آنها را دست دارند

salam my friend
i read some stories from some arabic sites and i liked to share it with u
i wrote them by both arabic and english .i like , u like it

i hope if there one after understand the story by english to correct my english
then if s/he has FREE time to write the story in persian

the first story

الصداقة

كان هناك صديقان يسيران معاً في الصحراء .وأثناء الرحلة حدثت بينهما مشادّة، فصفع أحدهما صديقه على وجهه.تأذى الصديق من جرّاء ذلك، لكّنه لم ينطق بكلمة، وكتب على الرمل: "اليوم صفعني أحد أصدقائي على وجهي". استمر الصديقان في سيرهما حتى وجدا واحة وبركة ماء، فقّررا أن يستحمّا. تعرّض الصديق الذي نال الصفعة للهلاك غرقاً لولا أن أنقذه الصديق الآخر. وبعد أن أفاقَ من حادثة الغرق قام وكتب على حجر اليوم أنقذني أحسن أصدقائي من الموت". فسأله الصديق الذي صفعِه وأنقذ حياته: "لماذا عندما آذيتك كتبت ذلك على الرمل والآن تكتب على حجر؟" فأجاب: "عندما يؤذينا الآخرون، فيجب أن نسجِّل ذلك على الرمل حيث تستطيع رياح الغفران أن تمحو ما حدث. ولكن عندما يقوم شخصٌ ما يعمل خير من أجلنا، فيجب أن نحفره على حجر حيث لا تستطيع أية رياح أن تمحوه".

The friendship

there were two friends walking together in the desert, A controversy happened through their journey ,one of them slapped the other on his face. he hurt from that ,but he didn't talk by any word and wrote on sand :"today one of my friends slapped me on my face "
the two friends kept walking until they found oasis and pond of water .they decided to take a bath ,the friend -who received the slap- faced the sinking ,but the first friend saved him from sinking .after he woke up from sinking 's accident ,he stood up and wrote on the rock "today best of my friends saved me from death" ,the friend- who slapped him and saved his life -asked him "why when I hurt you ,you wrote on sand ,and now you are writing on rock?".
he replied :"when the other hurt us ,we should register that on the sand where the wind of forgiveness can delete what happened ,but when someone does good thing for us ,we should engrave that on rock where any wind can't delete it

till next story ,my salam for u
khoda hafez
بازگشت به بالاي صفحه اذهب الى الأسفل
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

تعداد پستها : 6513
Registration date : 2008-12-24

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 11, 2009 6:50 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Jany
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Jany

تعداد پستها : 2939
Registration date : 2007-12-05

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 11, 2009 8:36 am

مرسی علا
حلو کتیر...
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 11, 2009 6:22 pm

salam dustanam ,khubaid?
salam Saghar and Jany

The Second
حكايه عن غاندي

كان يجري بسرعة للحاق بقطار
وقد بدأ القطار بالسير وعند صعوده القطار سقطت من قدمـه إحدى فردتي حذائه فما كان منه إلا خلع الفردة الثانية وبسرعة رماها بجوارالفردة الأولى على سكة القطار
فتعجب أصدقاؤه !!!!؟
وسألوه ماحملك على ما فعلت؟
لماذا رميت فردة الحذاء الأخرى؟
فقال غاندي الحكيم:أحببت للفقير الذي يجد الحذاء أن يجد فردتين فيستطيع الانتفاع بهما فلو وجد فردة واحدة فلن تفيده ولن أستفيد أنــا منها أيضا

Story about Gandhi

He was running quickly to get the train
the train had begun moving and while Gandhi was riding into train ,one of his shoes took off from his feet, so he took off the other one of his shoes and throw it near the first one quickly on railroad
his friends wondered
they asked him ,why u did that ? why did u threw the other one of shoes?
the wise Gandhi replied : I liked for the poor who find the shoes to find the pair of shoes so he could benefit by both of them because if he found one ,it will not be benefit for him and me too I will not benefit by one

خدا حافظ
mona
میزبان
میزبان
mona

تعداد پستها : 201
Registration date : 2008-01-31

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 12, 2009 4:05 pm

hi 3la thx for both of stories
both of them are beautiful
ektir helwin Wink
http://www.nawalelzoghbi.blogfa.com
magnoon diab
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
magnoon diab

تعداد پستها : 7074

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 13, 2009 5:04 am

مرسی علاء
حلوه کتیر scratch
اینم از مرجان کپی کردم Razz Razz
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 15, 2009 10:23 am

salam my dear magnoon diab and i am sorry my dear Jany ,i put u in trouble to translate to the lazy magnoon
,and i want to share my friend magnoon by putting u in trouble too by translate for me the story into persian ,
c both of us (i and magnoon need the persian translation ,lol) ,or no just magnoon deserves and i don't deserve

salam to u also Mona ,and to all of u my friends
khub ,the third story

نعـــــــل الملك

يحكى أن ملكاً كان يحكم دولة واسعة جداً ..أراد هذا الملك يوما القيام برحلة برية طويلة .
وخلال عودته وجد أن أقدامه تورمت بسبب المشي في الطرق الوعرة، فأصدر مرسوماً يقضي بتغطية كل شوارع مدينته بالجلد ولكن احد مستشاريه أشار عليه برأي أفضل وهو عمل قطعة جلد صغيرة تحت قدمي الملك فقط
..فكانت هذه بداية نعل الأحذية.

the sole of king

there was a king ruling very wide country.. one day the king wanted to go long wild journey ,and through his return he found out that his feed swelled because the walking in rugged road ,so he give an order to cover all the street of his city by skin ,but one of his adviser counseled him with better opinion ,it is making a small piece of skin under just the feet of the king
so it was the beginning of making the sole of shoes

khoda hafez
magnoon diab
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
magnoon diab

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 15, 2009 11:00 am

scratch scratch scratch scratch
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 16, 2009 10:38 am

magnoon diab نوشته است:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Laughing Laughing Laughing
بهاره
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
بهاره

تعداد پستها : 7588
Registration date : 2007-12-25

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi 3la
thx 4 selected short stories
Razz
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 17, 2009 9:23 am

lol! lol! lol!
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 17, 2009 11:44 am

salam my friends ,khubaid? i hope every things is ok with u
khub this short story from Gobran Khalil Gobran
i am sure that u will like it because it is from Gobran ,i challenge any one who will say ,he doen't like it ,kidding dear ,every person has his special opinion
khub

ملابس
تلاقى الْجمالُ والقبْحُ ذاتَ يومٍ على شاطئ البحر. فقال كلٌّ منهما للآخر: "هل لكَ أن تسبح؟".
ثم خلعا ملابسَهما وخاضا العُباب. وبعد بُرهة عاد القبْحُ إلى الشاطئ وارتدى ثياب الجمال، ومضى في سبيله.
وجاء الْجمال أيضاً من البحر، ولم يجد لباسَه، وخجلَ كلَّ الخجل أن يكون عارياً، ولذلك لبس رداءَ القبْح ومضى في سبيله.
ومنذ ذلك اليوم والنّساء والرّجال يخطئون كلّما تلاقَوا في معرفة بعضهم البعض.
غير أن هنالك نفَراً ممَّن يتفرّسون في وجه الْجمال، ويعرفونه رغم ثيابه. وثمَّة نفرٌ يعرفون وجه القبْح. والثّوب الذي يلبسُه لا يخفيه عن أعينهم.

the clothes

The beauty and ugliness met on the beach of sea one day. Every one said to other “can you swim?”
Then they put out their clothes and faced the torrent. after few time the ugliness came back to beach and put on the beauty cloth and went in his way
Then the beauty returned and he didn’t find his cloth he was really embarrassed to be naked so he wore the cloth of ugliness and went in his way
And from that time the men and women when they meet, they mistake with know each other
But there are some people who gaze at face of beauty and know it although its cloth, and there are some people know the face of ugliness and the cloth which he is wearing can’t hide him from their eyes

khoda hafez my friends
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 19, 2009 4:40 am

مرسی lol!
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 23, 2009 4:58 am

salam dear
how do u do ?
happy noruz for all of u
indeed i may break 33.333... % from the topic Wink
today i have STORY and i think it is BEAUTIFUL accord to me but it 's not SHORT ,it is medium
khub i hope ,u like it

ملك و 4 زوجات
كان لملك في قديم الزمان 4 زوجات...
كان يحب الرابعة حبا جنونيا ويعمل كل ما في وسعه لإرضائها....
أما الثالثة فكان يحبها أيضا ولكنه يشعر أنها قد تتركه من أجل شخص آخر...
الثانية كانت هي من يلجأ إليها عند الشدائد وكانت دائما تستمع إليه ....
أما الزوجة الأولى فكان يهملها ولا يرعاها ولا يؤتيها حقها مع أنها كانت تحبه كثيرا وكان لها دور كبير في الحفاظ على مملكته.
مرض الملك وشعر باقتراب أجله ففكر وقال (أنا الآن لدي 4 زوجات ولا أريد أن أذهب إلى القبر وحيدا فسأل زوجته الرابعة:
أحببتك أكثر من باقي زوجاتي ولبيت كل رغباتك وطلباتك فهل ترضين أن تأتي معي لتؤنسيني في قبري ؟
فقالت: مستحيل , وانصرفت فورا بدون إبداء أي تعاطف مع الملك.
فأحضر زوجته الثالثة وقال لها:أحببتك طيلة حياتي فهل ترافقيني في قبري ؟
فقالت بالطبع لا : الحياة جميلة وعند موتك سأذهب وأتزوج من غيرك
فأحضر الثانية وقال لها كنت دائما ألجأ إليك عند الضيق وطالما ضحيت من أجلي وساعدتيني فهلا ترافقيني في قبري ؟
فقالت : سامحني لا أستطيع تلبية طلبك ولكن أكثر ما أستطيع فعله هو أن أوصلك إلى قبرك
حزن الملك حزنا شديدا على جحود هؤلاء الزوجات ، وإذا بصوت يأتي من بعيد ويقول ............
)أنا أرافقك في قبرك...أنا سأكون معك أينما تذهب)..فنظر الملك فإذ بزوجته الأولى وهي في حالة هزيلة ضعيفة مريضة بسبب إهمال زوجها لها فندم الملك على سوء رعايته لها في حياته وقال:
كان ينبغي لي أن أعتني بك أكثر من الباقين ، ولو عاد بي الزمان لكنت أنت أكثر من أهتم به من زوجاتي الأربع
في الحقيقة كلنا لدينا 4 زوجات....
الرابعة....
الجسد : مهما اعتنينا بأجسادنا وأشبعنا شهواتنا فستتركنا الأجساد فورا عند الموت
الثالثة...
الأموال والممتلكات : عند موتنا ستتركنا وتذهب لأشخاص آخرين
الثانية..
الأهل والأصدقاء : مهما بلغت تضحياتهم لنا في حياتنا فلا نتوقع منهم أكثر من إيصالنا للقبور عند موتنا
الأولى ..
الروح والقلب : ننشغل عن تغذيتها والاعتناء بها على حساب شهواتنا وأموالنا وأصدقائنا مع أن أرواحنا وقلوبنا هي الوحيدة التي ستكون معنا في قبورنا

King and 4 wives

In the past time , one king was having 4 wives
He was in crazy love to his fourth wife and do whatever he can do to take her satisfaction
And the third wife , he was loving her also ,but he feels that she may leave him for another person
And second wife , she was who the king resorts to her for distress and she was always listening to him
And the first wife, the king was neglecting her and doesn't protect her and doesn't give her her rights although she was loving him so much and she had played great role to keep his kingdom
The king sicked and felt his ending is coming and said :"I have 4 wives and I don't want to go to the grave lonely " ,so he asked his 4th wife :"I loved you more than my other wives and I did your desire and request ,so would you come to entertain me in my grave ? "she replied :" impossible ,and she went directly without showing any sympathy " then he asked his 3rd wife :"I loved you whole my life ,would you accompany me in my grave ?! " ,she replied "sure no, the life beautiful and when you die I will go and marry someone else " then he brought his 2nd wife and said "I was always resorting you in distress and you always sacrificed for me and helped me, would you accompany me in my grave ?" she replied " forgive me ,I can't do your request ,but the most what I can do is reaching you your grave .
The king became sad for denial of his wives ,then loud voice came from far and sais " I accompany you in your grave .. I will be with you wherever you go " .. the king looked ,he saw his 1st wife and she was weak and ill situation cause of his husband negligence for her ,so he regretted that he didn't take care of his 1st wife during his life and said " I had to take care of you more than the others ,if the time return ,you who I would take care of him through my four wives

In reality ,all of us have 4 wives
4th the body ,however we take care of it and satisfy our desire ,the body will leave us in death time directly
3rd the money and belongings ,it will leave us when we die and will go to other person
2nd the friends and parents ,however their sacrifice was during our life for us ,we don't expect from them more than reaching us the grave when we die
1st the soul and the heart ,we are busy to feed it and take care of it and instead of it ,we were busy with our desire and our money and our friends although our hearts and souls ,the only one who will be with us in our grave
بهاره
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
بهاره

تعداد پستها : 7588
Registration date : 2007-12-25

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 23, 2009 6:41 am

wow
Benedicite king.

كان ملكي Laughing
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 23, 2009 11:35 am

hi dear alaa
thx 4 selected short stories
i enjoy it so much
lol! lol! lol!
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 30, 2009 11:43 am

salam dustanam
khubi?
hey Bahareh ,chitori ? ,you seem that u r active member with writting story ,and i like to read ur story
but unfortunately when i begin reading and in middle of reading i have headache because i don't get what written
,u know because it is in persian
khub dustanam i need heelp ,i want to provide me with VERY GOOD dictionary eng - per , per - eng
as i told u and repeat it ,all these stories from arabic forums and i liked it and i try to check my english
so i translate it for u ,Is my english well ?!
so in same time plz correct the englih story to be in good grammar and good expression
and don't forget to translate it into persian and that is order to Bahareh Wink

ذهب رجل الى الحلاق لكي يحلق له شعر رأسه ويهذب له لحيته . . . وما أن بدأ الحلاق عمله في حلق رأس هذا الرجل ، حتى بدأ بالحديث معه في أمور كثيرة . . .الى أن بدأ الحديث حول وجود الله . . .
قال الحلاق :-" أنا لا أؤمن بوجود الله "
قال الزبون :- " لماذا تقول ذلك ؟ "
قال الحلاق :- " حسنا ، مجرد أن تنزل إلى الشارع لتدرك بأن الله غير موجود ، قل لي ، إذا كان الله موجودا هل ترى أناسا مرضى ؟ وإذا كان الله موجودا هل ترى هذه الأعداد الغفيرة من الأطفال المشردين ؟ طبعا إذا كان الله موجودا فلن ترى مثل هذه الآلام و المعاناة . أنا لا أستطيع أن أتصور كيف يسمح ذلك الإله الرحيم مثل هذه الأمور.
فكر الزبون للحظات لكنه لم يرد على كلام الحلاق حتى لا يحتد النقاش . . .
وبعد أن انتهى الحلاق من عمله مع الزبون . . خرج الزبون إلى الشارع . . فشاهد رجل طويل شعر الرأس مثل الليف ، طويل اللحية ، قذر المنظر ، أشعث أغبر ، فرجع الزبون فورا إلى صالون الحلاقة . . .
قال الزبون للحلاق :- " هل تعلم بأنه لا يوجد حلاق أبدا "
قال الحلاق متعجبا " كيف تقول ذلك . . انا هنا وقد حلقت لك الان "
قال الزبون " لو كان هناك حلاقين لما وجدت مثل هذا الرجل "
قال الحلاق " بل الحلاقين موجودين . . وأنما حدث مثل هذا الذي تراه عندما لا يأتي هؤلاء الناس لي لكي أحلق لهم "
قال الزبون " وهذا بالضبط بالنسبة إلى الله . . . فالله موجود ولكن يحدث ذلك عندما لايذهب الناس اليه عند حاجتهم . . . ولذلك ترى الالام والمعاناه في العالم.

a man went to the barber to cut his hair and shave his beard….
when the barber began to cut the hair of man ,the barber started talking with the man with a lot of things till he started talking about God existence
the barber said : I don't believe with God existence
client replied : why u say that ?
the barber said : " well, as soon as you down to the street ,you will realize that the God 's not existent ,tell me ,if the God existent , will you see a sick people ? and if the God existent ,will you see all huge numbers of homeless children ? sure if God is existent ,you will not see all these pains and sufferance .I can't imagine how the merciful God allows like these things
the client thought for moments but he didn't reply to not the discussion intensifies …
after the barber finished ,the client went out to the street ,he saw a man has a tall hair like fiber and tall beard ,ugly look , unkempt roan , the client returned barbershop sooner
the client said to the barber : do you know that there is no barber at all
the barber replied wonder : how you says that ,I am here and I had cut your hair
the client said : if there were barbers ,you would not see like this man
the barber replied : the barbers existent ,but that happened when like those people don't come to cut for them
the client said : and that exactly compared with God … the God existent ,but that happened when the people don't go to him when they need him … so you find the pains and sufferance in the world .

khoda hafez dustanam
MajidDiab
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
MajidDiab

تعداد پستها : 6314

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 30, 2009 12:42 pm

dear alaa you really speak Persian very well
and we will help you to improve it
i recommend you to use Babylon dictionary as you know it has so much languages glossaries
you can search in the net and find Persian glossaries
but this software is not free and you should crack it
here you can find more in formations
http://www.p30download.com/archives/utility/dictionary/download_babylon_dictionary_english_persian_glossary_full/

اين مطلب آخرين بار توسط MajidDiab در الثلاثاء مارس 31, 2009 9:25 pm ، و در مجموع 1 بار ويرايش شده است.
http://www.a-d-w.blogfa.com
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 31, 2009 11:20 am

MajidDiab نوشته است:
dear alaa you really speak Persian very well
and we will help you to improve it
i recommend you to use Babylon dictionary as you know it has to many languages glossaries
you can search in the net and find Persian glossaries
but this software is not free and you should crack it
here you can find more in formations
http://www.p30download.com/archives/utility/dictionary/download_babylon_dictionary_english_persian_glossary_full/
مجید جون ممنون که این زحمتوکشیدی
خیلی وقته منم میخواستم این مطلبو بگم ولی یادم میرفت
دست گلت درد نکنه که به همیشه به فکردوستانتی lol!
MajidDiab
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
MajidDiab

تعداد پستها : 6314

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 31, 2009 9:26 pm

خواهش میکنم ساغر جان
وظیفه ام بود Smile
http://www.a-d-w.blogfa.com
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 08, 2009 6:39 pm

خیلی ممنون ماجد دیاب دوستم
سلام برای شما
خوبی ؟
ااین ستوری تازه ای برای شما هست ، من (هوب) شما آن را دوست دارید

sorry friend i feel that the last sentence 's not in good order of word ,khub that what i could write
salam for all of u

القلم والممحاة
كان داخل المقلمة، ممحاة صغيرة، وقلمُ رصاصٍ جميل.. ودار حوار قصير بينهما..:..
الممحاة: كيف حالكَ يا صديقي؟
القلم: لستُ صديقكِ!
الممحاة: لماذا؟
القلم: لأنني أكرهكِ.
الممحاة: ولمَ تكرهني؟
قال القلم: لأنكِ تمحين ما أكتب.
الممحاة: أنا لا أمحو إلا الأخطاء .
القلم: وما شأنكِ أنتِ؟!
الممحاة: أنا ممحاة، وهذا عملي .
القلم: هذا ليس عملاً!
الممحاة: عملي نافع، مثل عملكَ .
القلم: أنتِ مخطئة ومغرورة .
الممحاة: لماذا؟
القلم: لأنّ مَنْ يكتبُ أفضلُ ممّنْ يمحو
قالت الممحاة: إزالةُ الخطأ تعادلُ كتابةَ الصواب .
أطرق القلم لحظة، ثم رفع رأسه، وقال: صدقْتِ يا عزيزتي!
الممحاة: أما زلتَ تكرهني؟
القلم: لن أكره مَنْ يمحو أخطائي
الممحاة: وأنا لن أمحوَ ما كان صواباً .
قال القلم: ولكنني أراكِ تصغرين يوماً بعد يوم!
الممحاة: لأنني أضحّي بشيءٍ من جسمي كلّما محوْتُ خطأ .
قال القلم محزوناً: وأنا أحسُّ أنني أقصرُ مما كنت!
قالت الممحاة تواسيه: لا نستطيع إفادةَ الآخرين، إلا إذا قدّمنا تضحية من أجلهم.
قال القلم مسروراً: ما أعظمكِ يا صديقتي، وما أجمل كلامك!
فرحتِ الممحاة، وفرح القلم، وعاشا صديقين حميمين، لا يفترقانِ ولا يختلفان

pencil and eraser
there were a small eraser and beautiful pencil inside pen case and a short dialogue happened between each other
the eraser : how are you my friend ?
the pencil : I 'm not your friend!
the eraser : why?
the pencil : because I hate you .
the eraser : and why you hate me ?
the pencil : because you erase what I write .
the eraser : I don't erase except the error .
the pencil : and what is your business?!
the eraser : I am eraser , and that is my job .
the pencil : you are wrong and conceited .
the eraser : why?
the pencil : because who writes is better than who erases
the eraser : removing the wrong equal to writing the correct
the pencil bowed and said : you are right my dear !
the eraser : do you still hate me ?
the pencil : I will not hate who erases my mistake
the eraser : and I will not erase the correct things
the pencil said :I see you become smaller day after day!
the eraser :because I sacrifice from my body whenever I erase a wrong
the pencil said sadly : and I feel that I am smaller than how I was
the eraser said to console him : we can't be benefit for others if we didn't give sacrifice for them
the pencil said happily : how you are great my friend ,and how is your speech beautiful !
the eraser glad and so the pencil and lived as two intimate friends without separating and disagreeing

khoda hafez
magnoon diab
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
magnoon diab

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 09, 2009 11:09 am

alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 6:59 am

salaam my friends
sorry for late but this is new story i like you to like it

وتبدأ القصة عندما كان الأب نائما في بيته بعد يوم طويل من الإرهاق، وإذ به في منتصف تلك الليلة يسمع باب البيت يفتح بقوة ثم يغلق بسرعة ليحدث دويا في فتحه وإغلاقه الأمر الذي جعله يقفز من سريره مذعورا ويندفع خارج حجرة نومه ليستكشف الأمر. وإذا به يفاجأ بمشهد رهيب لم يكن يتوقعه. إذ شاهد ابنه الوحيد وثيابه ملطخة بالدماء، وللوقت أدرك الأمر، وصح تخمينه لقد ارتكب ابنه جريمة قتل. فأسرع الأب يطلب من ابنه أن يخلع ثيابه ويلبس ثياب أبيه بعد أن سلخ جسده منها. وما أن تبادل الاثنان الثياب حتى اندفع رجال الشرطة إلى البيت وتم القبض على الأب اللابس الثياب الملطخة بالدماء دليل ارتكاب الجريمة.
وقدم الأب للمحاكمة، ووجهت إليه تهمة القتل. وظل الأب صامتا طوال المحاكمة رغم الجهود المبذولة من هيئة المحكمة والنيابة والمحامين. وأخيرا صدر الحكم بإعدامه استنادا على الدليل المادي الثياب الملطخة بالدماء.
وفي يوم تنفيذ الحكم بالشنق طلب أن يتحدث إلى ابنه، وهمس في أذنه قائلا: اليوم إني أشنق عوضا عنك لأفتديك حتى أترك لك فرصة للتوبة وإصلاح مسار سلوكك.

the story begins when the father was sleeping in his house after long day of exhaustion ,in midnight he had heard the door opened strongly then closed quickly and that made a sound in its opening and closing which made the father jump from his bed terrified and go out his room to find out what 's the matter .
he surprised with terrible scene he didn't expect it. he saw his one and only son and his clothes were stained with blood ,immediately he realized the matter ,his son had committed murder .the father asked his son quickly to put off his clothes and put on his father clothes after the father had put off it ,after they changed their clothes ,the police men plunge into home and they arrested the father who was wearing the clothes stained with blood as proof of murder .
the father sent for court and an accusation sent to him ,the father kept silence whole the trial although all the effort from the court and lawyer to talk ,finally a capital punishment pronounced to him on the basis of his clothes
in the day of hang execution he asked to talk with his son ,and whispered in his son saying " today I hanged instead of you to give you a chance for repentance and repair your behavior " .

khoda hafez
Jany
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Jany

تعداد پستها : 2939

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 9:35 am

so beautiful
magnoon diab
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
magnoon diab

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 11:47 am

فارسی حرف بزنیم منم بفهمم

short beautiful stories
بازگشت به بالاي صفحه 
صفحه 1 از 2رفتن به صفحه : 1, 2  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:شما نمي توانيد در اين بخش به موضوعها پاسخ دهيد
 :: علمی و ادبی :: داستان و داستان نویسی-
پرش به: