هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  PortalPortal  جستجوجستجو  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  ثبت نامثبت نام  ورود  

short beautiful stories

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+3
Jany
Saghar
alaa4u
7 مشترك
رفتن به صفحه : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
نويسندهپيام
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

تعداد پستها : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-23

short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Empty
پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 04, 2009 8:28 am

سلام دوستانم

القصة التاسعة
يُحكى أن صديقين كانا في طفولتهما دائماً معاً، وفي دراستهما كانا دائماً معاً. ثم كبر هذان الصديقان، وسار كل في طريق، مع بقاء الصداقة قائمة، ولو من بعد. دخل أحدهما كلية الحقوق، ونظراً لاستقامته ونزاهته فقد ارتقى سريعاً مناصب متعددة حتى صار قاضياً مرموقاً، بينما انحرف الصديق الآخر عن الطريق السوي، وساءت حالته، ولجأ إلى السرقة، وضُبط متلبساً بجريمته. ومن المصادفات العجيبة، تقرر أن يَمْثُل هذا الصديق السارق أمام المحكمة التي كان الصديق الآخر قاضيها. واستراح اللص نسبياً إذ توقع أن زميله سوف يعامله بالرأفة، ولن يوقِّع عقوبة قاسية عليه. واختلفت وجهات نظر الناس في ماذا سيكون تصرف هذا القاضي: هل سيضحي بالعدالة في سبيل الصداقة، أم سيضحي بالصداقة لصالح العدالة؟ وفي يوم المحاكمة مَثَلَ الصديق المتهم في القفص، وجلس الصديق الآخر فوق المنصة. ونادى الحاجب محكمة. وقرئ بيان الاتهام في الصديق اللص. وجاء وقت النطق بالحكم، وحكم القاضي النزيه بأقصى عقوبة على المتهم. لكنه بعد أن نطق بالحكم، فقد خلع روب القضاء، وأخرج دفتر الشيكات، وكتب شيكاً على نفسه بالمبلغ الذي حكم به. ودفعه للمحكمة نيابة عن صديقه. وكان تصرفاً نبيلاً حقاً. فهو لم يضحِ بالعدالة ولو قيد شعرة واحدة، وهو القاضي النزيه، ولا باع صديق الطفولة المفلس الذي كان سيواجه السجن لعدم قدرته على دفع الغرامة الباهظة. وتحمل هو نيابة عن زميله وزر فعلته الطائشة الحمقاء

story 9

it 's talked that there were two friends were always together whole their childhood and through their studying ,then theses two friends grew up and each one walked in his way and the friendship remained between them even after they grew up.
one of them studied in faculty of law and because of his straightness and purity he moved from level to higher till he became notable judge ,while his friend deviated from straight way and his state became worse so he resorted to stealing and he caught red-handed of his crime .the wonderful accident ,it 's decided to be this friend in front of his judge friend .the thief friend had rest relatively that he thought that his friend would be kind with him and would not give him a hard punishment .
the views of people were different "what would be the behavior of the judge :would he sacrifice with straightness for the friendship or would he sacrifice with the friendship for straightness ?" .
in day of trial ,the accused friend appeared in jail while his other friend sat on the chair of court . the bailiff said " court" ,and bill of indictment had read on the thief friend .and the time of pronouncement had came, the pure judge ordered with hardest punishment on accused ,but after his order ,he took off the cloths of judiciary and took out checkbook and wrote a check on himself with the amount he ordered and he paid that to the court instead of his friend .it was really noble behavior .he didn't sacrifice with straightness even with 1 degree (with a hair) ,and he didn't sell the bankrupt childhood friend who would face the prison because he had no ability to pay the expensive fine ,and his friend hold his reckless and stupid behavior instead of him

متاسف مجنون دیاب عزیزم ، من خوب با فارسی نهستم ، ولی من شما را قول می دهم که من بعد دو سال با فارسی پرنده را خواهم بود و من انشالله همه موضوع ها خواهم ترجمه کرد
هییییی مجنون دیاب شما از ترجمه ام خنده نبود ، باشی
سلام و خدا حافظ
بازگشت به بالاي صفحه اذهب الى الأسفل
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

تعداد پستها : 6513
Registration date : 2008-12-24

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 05, 2009 3:55 pm

thx4 beautiful note
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 10, 2009 5:19 am

salam friends
here is the tenth story which late
inshalla you enjoy it

اللسان والأسنان
أتى تلميذ أحد الفلاسفة ليرى أستاذه وهو على فراش الموت, وقال له ((أورثني قليلاً من حكمتك))
ففتح الحكيم فمه قدر المستطاع و طلب من الشاب أن يحدّق داخل فمه ,ثم سأله ((أيوجد لسان؟))
أجاب التلميذ : (( بالطبع))
_ وأسناني , هل لازالت هنا أيضاً ؟
أجاب التلميذ : ((لا))
_ وهل تعرف لماذا يبقى اللسان مدّة أطول من الأسنان؟
_ لأنه طري مرن. والأسنان تسقط بسرعة لأنها قاسية.
أجابه الحكيم : ((ها قد تعلّمت الآن كل ما يستحق أن تعرفه . ولم يعد لديّ شيء آخر أعلّمك إيّاه)).

the tongue and the tooth
the student of one philosophers came to see his teacher on the death bed ,and said to him "bequeath me a little of your wisdom"
the wise opened his mouth as possible and asked from the young to gaze inside his mouth then he asked him "is there tongue ?"
the student answered :"sure"
_ and my tooth ,are they still there too ?
the student answered :"no"
_and do you know why does tongue remain more of time than the tooth?
_ because it 's soft and flexible .the tooth falls quickly because it 's hard.
the wise replied :"right now you have learnt all what deserve to know and I have nothing else to teach you ".
salam
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 10, 2009 6:06 am

flower flower lol! lol! flower flower
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 19, 2009 7:24 pm

salam
here is the story 11
i wish to enjy with it
المتجر
دخل شاب في الحلم إلى متجر كبير , وكان خلف الطاولة ملاك يعمل بائعاً .
فسأله الشاب : " ماذا تبيع؟ "
فأجاب الملاك بكل تهذيب : " كلّ ما تتمنّاه ! "
فبدأ الشاب يعدّد : " أريد أن تنتهي الحروب في العالم , عدالة أكثر للمستغَلّين , وتسامحاً وكرماً تجاه الغرباء , مزيداً من الحبّ في العائلات , عملاً لجميع العاطلين عن العمل , حياة جماعية أقوى بين المؤمنين , و ... و ... "
فقاطعه الملاك : " عفواً سيدي . لقد أخطأت في فهمي . فنحن هنا لا نبيع الثمار . نحن لا نبيع سوى البذور ! . "

the store
In a young man 's dream, he entered to a big store , behind the table was an angel works as seller.
the young man asked him : "what do you sell ?"
the angel replied politely : "all what you wish !"
the young man began to count :"I want that wars -in the world - end ,more justice for oppressed ,kindness and generosity toward the strangers ,more love inside families ,a job for all unemployed ,more strong group life between the believers , and … and … "
the angel interrupted him " excuse me sir . you misunderstood me .we here never sell the fruits .we don't sell except the seeds !."

salam friend and inshallah with new stories if u didn't bored yet
khoda hafez
Saghar
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
عضو باشگاه 1000 تایی
Saghar

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 20, 2009 6:15 am

thanks my dear alaa flower flower flower
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 25, 2009 1:18 pm

salam friends
here is new story 12

لأنك صبرت قليلاً
عاش أخوان في قرية صغيرة ,وكانا يتشاجران على الدوام , ويمتد شجارهما لساعات عديدة . وكان كلّ منهما يوجه للآخر أقسى الكلمات .
وذات يوم , ذهب أحد الأخوين إلى رجل حكيم و شكى له أخاه , وطلب منه أن ينصحه بطريقة توقف الشجار الدائم بينه وبين أخيه .
فكّر الحكيم مليّاً , ثم دخل إلى حجرة في منزله وخرج وهو يحمل قارورة ماء , أعطاها للأخ وقال : في هذه القارورة ماء سحريّ . إذا بدأ أخوك الشجار ,املأ فمك بالماء واحتفظ به أطول فترة ممكنة , وسترى النتيجة .
وبعد أسبوع ,عاد الأخ فرحاً وقال للحكيم : " حقاً هذا الماء سحريّ ,لقد زال الشجار بيننا . "
فضحك الحكيم وقال : " الماء ليس سحرياً .لقد منعك الماء من الكلام , فاختفى السبب الرئيس للشجار ... السحر هو أنك صبرت قليلاً . "

because you was a little patient
two brothers lived in small village , they were quarrelling continuously ,and their quarrel continues for hours ,and each one was sending the hardest word to other .
one day ,one of the two brothers went to wise man and complained about his brother ,and asked the wise man to advise him by way stops the continue quarrel between him and his brother.
the wise man thought for long time ,then he entered to a room in his house and went out with a water bottle .he gave that to the brother and said : "inside this bottle a magic water .if your brother began the quarrel ,fill your mouth with water and keep it for long period of time possible and you will see the result.
after one week ,the brother returned to the wise man happily and said : "this water really was magic ,the quarrel ended between us ."
the wise man laughed and said : "the water 's not magic .the water banned you from talking ,so the basic reason of quarrel had disappeared …. the magic is you was a little patient

salam
alaa4u
میهمان
میهمان

پستعنوان: رد: short beautiful stories   short beautiful stories - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 26, 2009 6:43 am

سلام دوستانم
ببخشید ،این حکایت مخصوص برای ماجد دیاب
چه من او را قول دادم ، الآن می کنم
حکایتی در مورد عشق صحبت می کند
چرا عشق کور است

حکایت 13

لماذا سـُمي الحب اعمى؟؟
السبب هو ..........
في قديم الزمان حيث لم يكن على الأرض بشر بعد ... كانت الفضائل والرذائل.. تطوف العالم معا"..
وتشعر بالملل الشديد....
ذات يوم... وكحل لمشكلة الملل المستعصية... اقترح الإبداع.. لعبة.. وأسماها الأستغماية.. أو الغميمة..
أحب الجميع الفكرة... وصرخ الجنون: أريد أن أبدأ.. أريد أن أبدأ... أنا من سيغمض عينيه.. ويبدأ العدّ...
وأنتم عليكم مباشرة الاختفاء.... ثم أنه اتكأ بمرفقيه..على شجرة.. وبدأ...
واحد... اثنين.... ثلاثة....
وبدأت الفضائل والرذائل بالاختباء..
وجدت الرقة مكانا لنفسها فوق القمر..
وأخفت الخيانة نفسها في كومة **الة...
وذهب الولع واختبأ... بين الغيوم..
ومضى الشوق إلى باطن الأرض...
الكذب قال بصوت عال: سأخفي نفسي تحت الحجارة.. ثم توجه لقعر البحيرة..
واستمر الجنون: تسعة وسبعون... ثمانون.... واحد وثمانون..
خلال ذلك أتمت كل الفضائل والرذائل تخفيها... ماعدا الحب...
كعادته.. لم يكن صاحب قرار... وبالتالي لم يقرر أين يختفي..
وهذا غير مفاجيء لأحد... فنحن نعلم كم هو صعب إخفاء الحب..
تابع الجنون: خمسة وتسعون....... سبعة وتسعون....
وعندما وصل الجنون في تعداده إلى: مائة ،،،،،،
قفز الحب وسط أجمة من الورد.. واختفى بداخلها..
فتح الجنون عينيه.. وبدأ البحث صائحا": أنا آت إليكم.... أنا آت إليكم....
كان ال**ل أول من أنكشف...لأنه لم يبذل أي جهد في إخفاء نفسه..
ثم ظهرت الرقّة المختفية في القمر...
وبعدها.. خرج الكذب من قاع البحيرة مقطوع النفس ... !!
وأشار على الشوق أن يرجع من باطن الأرض...
وجدهم الجنون جميعا".. واحدا بعد الآخر.... ماعدا الحب...
كاد يصاب بالإحباط واليأس.. في بحثه عن الحب...
إلى أن اقترب منه الحسد ،،،وهمس في أذنه: "الحب مختف في شجيرة الورد... "
التقط الجنون شوكة خشبية أشبه بالرمح.. وبدأ في طعن شجيرة الورد بشكل طائش ،،،،،، ليخرج منها الحب
ولم يتوقف إلا عندما سمع صوت بكاء يمزق القلوب...
ظهر الحب.. وهو يحجب عينيه بيديه.. والدم يقطر من بين أصابعه...
صاح الجنون نادما": يا الهي ماذا فعلت؟.. ماذا أفعل كي أصلح غلطتي بعد أن أفقدتك البصر ؟...
أجابه الحب: لن تستطيع إعادة النظر لي... لكن لازال هناك ما تستطيع فعله لأجلي... كن دليلي ...
وهذا ما حصل من يومها.... يمضي الحب الأعمى... يقوده الجنون !!!

why love was called blind
the reason is
in past time whereas there is no human on earth yet ,the virtues and vices were roving around the world and they were feeling bored .
one day the CREATION suggested a game and called it "hidden" .
all liked that idea then the CRAZINESS shouted "I want to begin … want to begin , I who will close his eyes and begin counting ,and you should hide soon ."
then he leant his elbow on tree and began
one … two … three…
the virtues and vices began hiding
the SOFTNESS found a place for itself above the moon
the TREASON hid itself in heap of di..y
PASSION hid between clouds
the LONGING went to inside land
the LYING said loudly "I will hide myself under stones ,then he went to bottom of lake
the CRAZINESS continued with counting ,79 … 80 … 81
through that all the virtues and vices had hidden except the LOVE
as its habit ,he wasn't the decision maker ,so he didn't decide where to hide "that is not surprising for anyone ,we all know how it is difficult to hide the love "
the CRAZINESS continued its counting ,95 … 97… and when he reach 100 ,the LOVE jumped between roses branch and hid inside it
the CRAZINESS opened its eyes and began searching and said "I 'm coming to you … I 'm coming to you "
the LA…ESS was the first who found ,because he didn't do any effort to hide ,then the SOFTNESS appeared then the LYING existed from bottom of lake with almost no breath then the LONGING from inside land . the CRAZINESS found all of them one after one except the LOVE.
the CRAZINEES was about to fed up in his searching about LOVE till the ENVY got close to CRAZINESS and whispered in CRAZINESS 's ear "the love is hiding in roses branch "
- the CRAZINESS picked up one thorn like spear and began to attack the rose recklessly for LOVE come out .the CRAZINESS didn't stop until he heard sad crying sound .
the LOVE came out and he was hiding his eyes with his hands and the blood was falling down between his fingers
the CRAZINESS shouted repentantly "oh my God what did I do ,what can I do to forgive me after I made you lost your sight "
the LOVE replied "you can't return the sight to me , but you are still have something to do for me …..be my guide "
and that what happened from that time … the LOVE walk blindly …and the CRAZINESS guide it

خدا حافظ

short beautiful stories
بازگشت به بالاي صفحه 
صفحه 2 از 2رفتن به صفحه : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:شما نمي توانيد در اين بخش به موضوعها پاسخ دهيد
 :: علمی و ادبی :: داستان و داستان نویسی-
پرش به: